I'm bored outta my mind! No homework. & Facebook's becoming so not entertaining. This is when I can and want to do covers, you know, except that I don't have a friggin' camera, or mic, or Mac, whatever. But I have webcams and so, why not take pictures? .. x)
I laughed like a mad dude when I saw this pic. I don't know what was up with my left eye. Weird. And, creepy.
This one. A lot like the old one. What can you expect. Same webcam. Same shirt. Same position even.

And then the gay one, lol! Rock on, baby. (Those two words - rock on - reminded me of one of my English lessons, when teacher said them in the gentle, soft tone. I cracked up! Sorry, inside joke.)

And here's the last pic. The eye and the lip. Same direction. Hahahaha!
(Notice my sexy acoustic guitar in the pics? xD.)
Alright. I admit I'm a lil high right now. Ionno why, maybe it's from the guava juice (third pic). Or maybe it's the fact that I decided not to go to the dinner and that my parents are out right now. Hmmm. Or maybe .. I'm on drugs ..
LOL. Drugs. Yeah. This is the reason why I'd get arrested. If you don't believe me, then don't. No wonder drugs are dangerous, 'cus they are so so addictive.
Gosh.
BTW. I do really need advises about the O levels subject. Help?
PS; I'm still upset that Boys Like Girls AND All-American Rejects are going to World Stage in Malaysia. Yeap, Malaysia but not Brunei. How awesome is that, go Brunei! They're like my top top favourite bands. I nearly stabbed myself to death when I knew it. Pfft, screw it. (I still don't allow myself to swear, so the deal's still on for me.)
'Cause she's bittersweet,
She knocks me off of my feet,
& I can't help myself ;
I don't want anyone else.
She's a mystery,
She's too much for me,
But I keep comin' back for more.
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for.
She knocks me off of my feet,
& I can't help myself ;
I don't want anyone else.
She's a mystery,
She's too much for me,
But I keep comin' back for more.
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment