Monday, June 29

What a day

CM here.

I feel... fat. Happy now? Isn't this what you guys have been anticipating? sorry, It's just depressing. I could feel my double chin, the spare tyres around my waist and not to mention, the weight that i have put on. The weight that i have assumed, that is. There isn't a freaking weighing scale here! I need to know. sobss.

On a brighter side, I went to the gym for badminton this morning! Haven't been on the court in a long time, leaving me with sore triceps. but whooosh the adrenaline rush must be, I felt greeeaat right after. Well except, like any other days in the gym, no sweating. sad, no? So i've been questioning myself, what's the point? *trying to come out with a reason* I'll rajin ke gym to work on my cardio, to keep the heart pumpin', blood rushin' and fat burnin' lol that actually makes sense, I guess I'll stick to my exercise regime everyday.

By the way, I've lost a few links while trying to update the look of this blog so feel free to ask me to relink you :D thanks. Oh, I'm aware that the post title is not visible and leaving comments is impossible with the new skin, sooo just bear with it yeah. Tagging would do :)

Oh and and and, have I told you that exam results are gonna be out tmrw? AHHHHHH, I ain't readeyyy. Plus, we're having a monthly meeting with Dr.Warwick, who would be checking on how we're doing, healthwise, studywise, well basically how are we adapting ourselves here. OMG, he would have had our results printed already by the time we meet. okayy, time to face it CM.

Time's up. I shall go get my laundry sorted out in the dryer. ciao!

p.s. awww darls, THANK YOU for the sweet and touching post... saranghae <3 i can't comment on yours so i'll just do it here. And it's okayyy, the love and frienship is enough, and drama-less. kekeke. I like listening to you talk aww, I'm missing you a lot lately... yes, breakfast at Country Patch would've been PERFECT :')
btw, both names are funny but i like the sound of Maimunah. HAHA kidding.

No comments: