Sunday, June 28

The love, the joy and the fun


First off, the Mid winter carnival was a major disappointment. well actually we arrived late and missed the whole colourful lantern parade, so blame it on us. But that's okay, three more years ahead equals three more colourful carnivals to go, and three more cold winter to endure *shudders*

Our 3 days 2 night shopping spree in Christchurch was errr... put it this way, I LOVE Singapore more ;) The first few hours of our 6-hour bus ride was dreadful, the pills didn't work until later. Much worse, it was drizzling when we reached town, all gloomy and ccccccold. According to the brochures, backpackers is located in the centre of town, thus, we walked our way along the
street and made it to the place. It was awful, i mean i would never stay in backpackers again. well only if they upgrade their toilets (fine chance). How funny, my dad would've said, I TOLD YOU SO. hahaha it's okay, lesson learnt. Despite that, we tried to enjoy as much as we could :D

lol yeah, double decker beds.


Yeah, i guess most of you would've seen the pictures on FB, the surprise birthdays, candles and cakes. hehe I can't thank them enough for the countless surprises, i guess my tear glands betrayed me for the first time that night. I, being the usual me who failed to express how surprised and touched i was, appeared expressionless to Yi Huey. lol. It was midnight okay, I was half asleep, nearly. But deep down, I'm truly thankful for what you guys have done. I would never have imagined life here without you people.

Husniah, my twin (almost)
who was born a day ahead of me :)
awww, she was deeply touched.

Nabs and Syah with the cake. teehee. How sweeet and funny of them, we had to blow the candles off asap otherwise the whole college would hunt us down for setting off the smoke detector :p

These people made my dayyyy :D


next time i'd be careful of what i wish for! haha
thanks Yi Huey for the gift idea. I'll take good care of the plant.

Another surprise!!! awww.

Nabs, thanks for the dinner, love you :')

The Cinas.

Hussy, Syah, Qils, YiHuey, Nabs, Shiou Yii and Hafiz,
Thanks for making me feel special,
the effort and buang kes moments,
the thoughtful gifts (cakes, card and lovely plant),
the greeeeat pasta/pizza dinner at Savoy,
and for the awesome and sweet first birthday far from home.

Besides, THANK YOU EBERYBODEYYYY
for the overflowing birthday greetings through fb,
the text messages and card (thanks wyah <3),
my parents for video-calling to check if i'm alright :')


p.s. THANKS Hayatul, for being the first to greet, always. Nina J for always being punctual, exactly on my birthday, birthdate and birthtime! Lingy, for breaking the record of greeting me the most. lol and your lovely email. Ally, for finally getting a new look for our blog. heee. I miss youuu.


No comments: