Thursday, June 4

I had a blast.

Wein here.

First off, I wanna thank:


3N, <3.

The party you guys organised was the coolest party I've ever, ever had in my life. The awesome cake, birthday song, cake-smudging-on-face (AKA icing war), mixing-Pepsi-Coke-100Plus-Mirinda-then-drink-it (AKA Mix and Match), Truth or Dare. Man. I had fun.


I wanna thank my family as well. My parents, jie (Thank you very much for the post. I cried just now when I came back from school, thinking that my jiejie isn't here to celebrate my birthday with me, for the very first time .. I miss you.), Yein and of course, my cousins - Q, Cookie, Lynne. And Ah Bo. Love you all.

And my very best friend since Primary 5, Ceinwen. Almost 5 years now, can you believe it? I'm so grateful for the friendship we have. Thank you, for accepting and loving me for who I am. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I heart you.

'Friends & family complete my life.' (:

Thanks to all who greeted me at school, my Facebook's wall, their Facebook's status, MSN, through text messages, my tagboard and on their blogs. I'm fifteen now. Wow. (:

Happy 15th birthday to aiNina, the one who shared her party with me: (Her B-day's on 2nd June)


(Hahaha, she stole my gold!)

Happy Birthday to Angelina Jolie, Noah Wyle, Nicole Zi Ying, Umirah (from 3O).

2 comments:

CM said...

awww, you got me tearing up... But soon it'd be me who's gonna be feeling the loneliness, can't even find a decent cake here, not to mention, a bakery shop! Haiyoh, i want bakerlynnn! Anyway, Im so glad that you had fun, awesome friends out there huh? :p haha
kay, take good care of yourself yeah :) hugs and kisses.

Chian Wein said...

yeaps. i know i'm lucky to have them as my classmates. u too, take care!