Wednesday, May 27

Wein here.

Still in love with
New Divide. (: It makes me love Linkin Park more and more. (Click 'New Divide' for the song. check it out.)

--

Just now at school. El freaked me out. Gosh. I hope she's alright now. Well, of course, it takes time. But I wanna let you know that I'm always here for you. (:

Doing the Poem Carpet is fun. I thought I'd stress myself out over it, like MIB Project. Credits to my group mates. I really hope that the effort we put will be worthwhile.

BTW. New player. Fart off, anti-Akon. I love that song, especially Colby's part.

Aite. Better do my work now. (Reason for having Internet on a non-weekend day.)

Take care.

PS; El. If you're reading this, Jin asked about you just now, after Computer. He asked me what was up with you. I told him nothing, keeping your privacy.

PPS; Wein is loving her life. (: Hoyeah, finally, baby.

No comments: