I've been attempting to do a post about how my life has changed since Day 1 in Dunedin but nahhh, i'll do that when i feel more like it.
Oh yes, i successfully downloaded Google Chrome! teehee. I have always loved GC...
What have i been up to lately? Well except for test revision, interesting lab encounters and crazy weather, i haven't been doing anything particularly fun. Sad ey? But i do love going to labs (except that we have to do an exit test after every lab session)'cause we get to touch and feel real preserved human body parts i.e. brain, muscles, tissues and bones that are completely intact. of course, with hand gloves on and without chewing gums in your mouth (paying respect to the body). Cool ah? Oh one more thing that amuses me, music is played throughout the 3 hour lab session! you could even get plugged into your own iPod tunes and enjoy the rest of lab after the demonstrator has explained the procedures.
Ciao then! gotta head to lunch :)
4 comments:
Aiiiiiii....
Siokkkk. Real preserved human body parts? Cool! I'll kill if I had too...
Music??? If me, I'm going to introduce them Shinhwa and dance along...HAHAHA...
Good for you...
Google Chrome! Yay!
HAHAHA.
SIOKKKKKKNESS! haha lol
EH true, the koreans will love it :p haha ada two korean guys sitting in the same bench with us tapi not hot, macam gay! oops, no offence but i haven't seen any hot one except for the cute tanned guy arah our college.
YEAY TO GOOGLE CHROME :)
None taken. ;D
homygod.
are you serious? cute and tanned? damn. good for you la. -cries-
Post a Comment