Wednesday, April 1

Spilling it all out.

*Post dedicated to CR. Sorry for annoying and making so much troubles for you. Thank you for teaching me so much.

Right. Time to face the truth.


I'll be explaining about my previous post - the so-called 'best day of my life'. So if you're not interested (don't wanna know and don't even care), you can just simply ignore it. By the way, it was all written yesterday.

17th March; having Maths tuition with my cousins, cookie and Q. They are my advisers throughout this phase of my life. I've told and shared with them every little detail of my crush. So after a month of observation, they didn't think that this guy is worth my time and you know, so they've set a limit, two weeks, for me to get ready and confess my feelings to this guy, face to face.

Two weeks have passed. Today is the day and I've got my words ready. I couldn't even concentrate during Science lessons and Reading periods. (Yea, I was that nervous.) Anyways, during recess, I waited and waited for him to appear. So I got really impatient and desperate that I went to the toilet, actually to walk around the school to search for him.

And when I got out of the toilet. BAMMM. Guess who I saw.

YES HIM! HIMHIMHIM.

.. with a girl, walking side by side .. ..

Things even got worse when I got home. I stole the modem and quickly connected it. Logged on into my MSN and talked to him. And yeah, it was confirmed that he really is unavailable. I was so hurt and mad that I've totally lost control of my emotions - you know, sobbing endlessly.

So conclusion is that. Liking this guy really challenged me constantly with its ups and downs. I've learned that I've got to be really strong, persevere, positive, optimistic, believe in faith .. in order to win the battle. Challenges bring lessons, and that's the part where I appreciate and think is worth it all. So all in all, I have decided to let go and move on with my life.

PS; Things were unexpectedly fine at school just now, thanks to my classmates. (:

No comments: