I enjoyed the aerobics.
I enjoyed screaming for Laksamana athletes.
I enjoyed being with my friends.
I enjoyed the heat.
I enjoyed the ice-cream.
I enjoyed sitting on the field with Ceinwen.
I enjoyed chanting:
' Go Laksamana, go go Laksamana! '
After the award giving ceremony (I didn't know there was one, so I panicked when they called my name), the moment we've all been longing for has come.
March Past:
Pahlawan: 4th.
Hulubalang: 3rd.
Laksamana: 2nd.
Panglima: 1st.
Field performance:
Laksamana: 4th.
Pahlawan: 3rd.
Hulubalang: 2nd.
Panglima: 1st.
Overall:
Hulubalang: 4th.
Laksamana: 3rd.
Panglima: 2nd.
Pahlawan: 1st.
Congratulations to all. (:
Wanna know my opinions? Here: The judgements of March Past & Field Performance are bullshits. And so is Laksamana's house master.
& Sorry for the late update. I went out in the afternoon, and I had tuition at night. Hope that explains.
No comments:
Post a Comment