Wein here.
There is always time where people change or want to change. Well, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. I decided to change, for the better. I have always had this thing with my parents. Don't ask me why, 'cause I really don't know. I was mad, I was out of control.
A messed up teen life, I believe. I've been through a lot, on my own. Learned many things. But sometimes, I look back and tell myself that things happened for a reason. I don't know. I realised I know nothing. After all, it's a blank paper.
Haha. I was shitting.
I just wanna say that, I've finally found my point of living. No suicide thoughts anymore.
I hope this one month without my mother will teach me more.
I ain't gonna be perfect, but that's who I am.
2 comments:
Be grateful, love!
Mm.
Post a Comment