Follow your heart, in a journey without a map.
It will draw you into our fantasy, like a never-ending story.
Friday, April 10
Kiwis like indo mee
Slumdog Millionaire is awesome. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT NO MATTER WHAT. AJ, you should catch it, it's your type of movie (painful love story with a great story line).
sorry, now i remember that you have watched it. heheh :p
Hahaha...Yes, watched it already..and I love it... it's the new Kuch Kuch Ho Ta Hei, minus the singing plus dancing, minus the romantic scenes and minus the 3 hours movie of a typical hindustani movie...
6 comments:
aj sudah tengok the movie la, cm =p
oops. what happened to my memory? I remember she has watched it!!! arghhh.
I no like the movie. x-x
Hahaha...Yes, watched it already..and I love it... it's the new Kuch Kuch Ho Ta Hei, minus the singing plus dancing, minus the romantic scenes and minus the 3 hours movie of a typical hindustani movie...
AJ, indeed :) i love it too. I like stories like that, it's like i can relate.
Wein, no! why?
entah eh.
i expected way too much.
Post a Comment