Tuesday, April 21

Black and White

That defines my life right at this point. The workload is catching up on us, or is it just me?






Yeay, now my room feels like home *is happy* I've got more pictures but i ran out of blue tags so i guess i'm gonna have to wait till my parcel arrive. hehe yes, thanks Mom for sending my stuff over :)

5 comments:

Nur Amanina said...

Cool...

Black & White theme, I love...

and I see me...

Soulmate said...

Your pics make me feel so, so melancholic for some reason. Miss those old times T__T
Anyway, I see most of us wrote essays to you. Haha.

Hayatul said...

black and white! *high fiveee*

CM said...

Thanks darls :) believe it or not, it was taken using my phone. haha when i was having a break from revision...
yes, more of you faces on my other walls! hehe

*high fiveeee back* thanks for always updating me with your emails! i know you have been my loyal reader. haha

CM said...

Soulmate, same here. I often pause and think about our highschool moments, i sometimes miss the fun too. haha LOL, so sweeeeeeet lah your card! THANK YOUUUU.