Meteor that never dies,
hope that is forever.
Ain't gonna be that simple,
but there is no way I'm giving up.
Patience will wear off anytime,
but gotta hold on tight.
Ain't gonna quit for sure,
you please enjoy the pleasure,
of my endless love.
I really can't help it,
feeling out of control.
Can't you just love me back,
and that way,
it will be you and me.
well, do you ..
Wanna know something?
I will tell you this:
You're the one who makes my heart fly,
the one that I love with all my heart.
you, the one and only.
Falling so hard, so deep this time.
It's for real,
and I want you to know that.
Don't you push me around first,
I promise.
Give me a chance,
and I'll prove it.
'Cause I really can't move on without you.
<3 Wein.
No comments:
Post a Comment