Thursday, March 19

I miss home already

Here, the pictures i promise. (Ally, let mommy know, tq)

Notice those eyebags :s but APPLE PIE *drools*

YEAHH, i 've got a sink in my room, that makes everything easier!
plus, the others don't get a SINK. muahaha.



I am totally worn out. *sobs* The weather is getting colder, with occasional showers and strong winds. Hoodies and umbrellas are MUSTs everyday. Its toast time here (called supper in Brunei. hehe) so here i am in the dining room trying to make a decent post FOR YOU GUYS out there.

By the way,
I'm taking Bachelor of Science in Psychology for three years, hoping to go for another Honours year. hehe. Papers that i'm taking are:
  • CHEM
  • HUBS
  • CELS
  • PSYC
CRAZY, i've missed about 32 lectures altogether for all these papers. Imagine how we'd gonna have to catch up. I'm seriously worn out. *curses* Waking up at 6:30am (YESSS) for Hubs everyday(lesson starts at 8am). On the brighter side, we're staying in Cumberland college which is about 10 minutes walk to Uni. Thank God.

More pictures soon.
Lots of love from Dunedin <3

3 comments:

Nur Amanina said...

Ahhhh....You posted...

Sorry, just realised today, I went to Miri yesterday...and went online just today...

Hahaha...

Bila you kan online MSN?

CM said...

hello darlssssss.

i can't online!!! MSN is blocked here. i'm gonna try ebuddy soon. will definitely go online (without appearing offline)
xxx

Nur Amanina said...

Really?

What about skype?