Wednesday, March 25

不让眼泪流下来;

Hello guys. Wein here.

What's up world. So how's holiday? Well mine's so far so good. Watched two movies; Dragonball and Race to The Witch Mountain. And going to watch Shopaholic soon. Woo. Haha, exciting. (:

Holiday homework are endless, as usual. But I'm doing my best to get them all done, which .. is quite impossible. Cause a), Science project requires a camera to capture pictures of my garden habitat and I don't have a camera. And b) I have TWO group projects, and no one's doing anything, so should I make a move? Well to be honest, the friggin main problem is that I really don't care (!!?) about the homework. And you know what that means, right?

Hm. 'Nyways. Guess what. I injured my toe. LOL! Pshh, it's swollen now. I thought it'd get better today but it got worse in the morning 'cause .. ha-ha .. I accidentally kicked the leg of a friggin stool. Yeah, then I was jumping like a crazy person. Hurt bad. Tsk, silly me.

That's all of an update. (:
Off to do some gay work.

No comments: