Thursday, February 26

Sleepover at F's

Oh btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAL ;) 

Our mata sepet friend. HAHA *coughctcough*

Bread pudding (not bad for a first attempt, F!)
Oops, no couple tees this time. 
Lovely CT and F :)
Look at my arms... Yes, padang kebajikan here i come.
The Cinas (cw missing)
THAT FACE! priceless.
Seconds before it all fell apart!!! 
We broke the record yohhh, from 18 to 30 ;D 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How could I not notice that?

You were wearing orange???

All I remembered was that, you're wearing a Lindsay Lohan tee until today...

Damn it..I lost my sense of observation skills...

Not going to school does make me stupid...

5 plus 5 is twenty five...

-.-*

CM said...

I know, it's bright ;)

Are you stressing over the SPN thing? 5 plus 5 becomes 25. lol. I guess we haven't been using much of our brains except for reading the recipe book of F's. haha