Monday, February 16

Kimchi/gimchi/kimchee, snowhouse and ripas expedition

yeap, the title says it all.
Threesome day out (Nina, CW and me) H, Lingy, JL and Fish, rugiiiii eh.

hehe, kami sakai with the thing.
Free appetizers yoh.
Nina's choice of tuna with kimchi and rice
My Bibimbap special that comes in roll.
Is this how you define funky?
I'm gaining tummy weight and Nina looks like she's lost tonnes off her, even Mr.R and CW agreed. hahaha No surprise there since i've been dining out nearly 3 days in a row which i don't usually do. Anyways, no regrets but i gotta work my exercise regime soon.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's why, I bagitahu you already..To join me and Nul for our daily morning jog...at 6am..You never listen one...

I want to jalan tmrw pulang again..Pasal I have nothing to do...Since subs for my Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese videos are not out yet for these week...mcm akhir...Tapi I don't know where to go..Catch some movies perhaps? or Singstar or Rock Band arah my place??

And Thurs, jalan again lah, for breakfast..Country Patch? or Fleur De Lys? I want scones..

Unknown said...

*this

and I did not lost TONNES...

It is still the same...

Except for my water loss lah..iatah everyday varies tuuu...

CM said...

teehee. i will be rajin and join you next week (if i can wake up, otherwise late saja)

oo yeah, it's water loss. haha kay, sconessss tmrw! see you darls.