Wednesday, February 11

I catch a glimpse of heaven

*long sigh of relief*
I think i could feel my heart pumping at its normal rate now. At least it doesn't feel like the body has lost 5 bottles of blood. Sick man. Doing the same procedures twice at different places is leaving me drowsy and weak. sighs, trust issues...

This morning, much of a coincidence, i spotted the clinical psychology unit from the radiology counter. I haven't been there before, not to mention, the existence of the unit at the main building of Ripas. haha, funny how i thought the psych unit would be somehow isolated. So, my irresistable legs made their way towards, which led me into this current indecisive state. Tell you why. After assuming that i mistaken that place for xray, the clinical psychologist was kind enough to spare his time and did a little chat with me :) I'm glad that i did the right decision to walk into the room in the first place. But then again, he kinda asked me to reconsider doing a degree at nz 'cause no one would be automatically enrolled into the Honours programme unless of certain conditions such as being in the top 10% of the semester. Gosh. who would be that confident? There you go, another issue to be added into my list of questions.

I need a long rest, like for at least a whole day of sleep.
Sunday, will you please come by real soon?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nina here...

So, I've decided to leave a comment instead of using the tagboard...

Aigooo...Chian Mei, you can do it..Ganbatte ne?..Never doubt your abilities...

Ja Ne...

Ada apa Sunday?

Anonymous said...

Hey darls :)
hehe. thanks for your luck! I'm still doubting. you never know, the people there may be smarter.. so at the moment, i'm waiting for MoE to call for a briefing so i can shoot questions. haha

oh, sunday because my dad's coming back so he can do all the worrying part for me. sigh, i guess i'm still depending on him. but now, i'm anticipating sunday cus we're going to makan. kekekeee