Follow your heart, in a journey without a map.
It will draw you into our fantasy, like a never-ending story.
Sunday, February 22
Colourful Tonight (lol)
I have had one hell of a productive week, i'd say. Well, in terms of spending and less of staying indoors. I just got back from a whole afternoon of shopping at Kiulap with Rui Yue (a childhood friend of mine) not to forget, lunch at Misato with Ching Teng and Yue which easily earned me a privilege card without actually spending more than $50. How cool *winks*
Of course, how can i miss the party?
AWKWARDDD. hahaha
Here comes the NERD...
OMG, this seriously cracked me up!! Nice wig cw. Bunch of nerds trying too hard to socialise.
awww. Team 'Cinass' with yah and Felicia missing.
More pictures will be posted on FB. I guess i shall take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment