Tagged by the super tall Effieeee.
Read rules in the previous post, facts about me:
- "Why so serious?" ( joker :p hahaha) they'd say. Undeniably, i do look a bit serious but hey, once you get to know me, you's be taking that back. maybe...
- Vegetarian at heart :D Ask themmm. malasku explain over and over.
- One eye with a single eyelid ("yen pi") , the other with double eyelids! I've just told you the weirdest thing about myself. haha my mom doesn't have a clue, bet no one does.
- I have a thing for tote bags. hehe *hint hint*
- Environmentally friendly. Practice 3Rs!
- A people person. Observant enough to know how you feel without you even noticing. beware!
- Ways of relieving tension: singing out loud/shop/solitary walk
- Second to becoming a psychologist, i dream of owning a 'garden bookshop cafe'. Heee, that's not even a fact. lol. whatever.
- I like India :D
- And, SAY NO TO PIRACY! or at least, TRY!! Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment