Thursday, November 20

Departure

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 
God, I AM RELIEVED, super duper. haha 

Frankly speaking, QE was much tougher and stressful due to the timetable (duh!). If you notice, the word 'stressed out' appeared less here throughout this big exam, in fact, it didn't appear at all. well okay, my point is, i've learnt a lot. In terms of a positive mindset also ways to deal with my personal emotions (not bad for a psychologist-to-be :p I'm serious kayyy). As a whole, i have changed. I choose to keep my changes to myself until you realise yourselves, thus, no need to elaborate more on that. heee.

So, whatever the outcome may be, I am still happy (for this moment) 
*fingercrossed* 

I have a never-ending list of to-dos! 
  • Pack 
  • Return textbooks (i think i'll do it on the 25th. My darlings, please help me ask teacher if i could so do, THANK YOU)
  • committee meetings?
  • Print certificates?
  • DRIVING LESSON
  • Attachment with MoH
  • DVD Marathon ( I have tonnes! P.S I love you, 11th hour and sooooo on)
  • Check out Shopaholic, Rain and Memory Keeper's movie progress. 
  • Get this cool disc holder from that shop.
  • Indulge in good books. (before that, i shall continue 'The Choice' from where i left off earlier)
  • Graduation outfit! 
  • Show's album and ... (deliberately mentioned for cw)
  • Jalannnnn with my circle.
  • ...
I guess that's all for now. I shall take a sweet nap. 
No more school forever. This is surreal. And i can't picture graduation.

No comments: