I don't wanna go back to school, you know, studying and all, not to forget exams. But ooh, at least, I've accomplished most of my work - holiday homework I mean.
Anyways, enough about those depressing things. Right. So I've unintentionally found some, um, interesting facts about me, yeah basically myself, when I couldn't sleep last night. Yea, inspiration is like that. OK, here you go. Hold up, um, what I mean 'interesting' is that .. random yet attention-grabbing? Aha, wha-ever.
- I always try not to like JB but can't resist it, their voices are, you know.
- I can go nuts - as in getting hyper - but of course, only with the ones I know well.
- I don't get why I'm always so not myself when I'm at school - being so serious and not wanting to socialize. It makes me hate myself.
- I prefer to use toilet paper instead of the tissue from, um, boxes to blow my nose.
- Lustful thoughts are bad for me.
- I can make myself smile, and cry, on the other hand, as well.
- Agent Don Eppes is my type of guy.
HAHAH, kay, enough is enough. (:
I'm going to read my story book now.
PS; Have you guys seen Maroon 5's latest hit - Goodnight Goodnight, 'cause Adam Levine is omfgly irresistible. I don’t know, but maybe it’s just because I haven’t seen him in awhile or probably, I’m just a lagger. Nyways, the song is, pooof, good.
No comments:
Post a Comment