Friday, September 12

Donnnn.

Are you guys curious about my taste - the way I spot hotties? I'm sure you are. Cause I'm so boyish and you'd think that I don't like guys. Haha, tell you what. You're wrong. I'm not lesbian or whatsoever - I have taste. Um so, I'll give you a list of guys who I think are hawt. & Of course, with pictures as well. (:

Are you ready?

Make sure you are 'cause ..

.. here he is, my future husband.

Rob Morrow aka Don Epps in Numb3rs, number ONE on my list.






Bad taste? Oh yea? Hah, don't dare to judge me.

Next.

It's Ryan Tedder. Hahaa.



Mmmm, <3.


Secondhand Serenade !

Ahaha, please please, don't kill me for stealing him. (Lol!)

Next lagi, (:


The Script's front man. Hawt brabis.


Well that's it - took me AGES to upload those pics. Blame on the f'king slow bullshit E-speed. If you think I'm lifeless, talking about this friggin boring topic, well, I admit I am, 'cause I'm so sick of bein' single. And I guess this is what a-single-lady-who's-uber-desperate-for-a-BF would do - thinking that all the men around her are hot/cute.

Oh well.

PS; Scroll up and look at those pictures once more. Have you realised something? Those hawties have same kinda hair. HMM, interesting. (:

No comments: