Sunday, August 31

Sundae on a Sunday.

For those who caree ..






Look at the convo between iLukless & xWein (which is me).

Reasons for not accepting the fact that I'm a noob:
  1. I have maximum stats - 32767 Int, Dex, Luk & Str.
  2. Which means that I can do maximum attack as well - 750K+350K.
  3. I have GODLY (scrolled) bow with 193 attack.
Well, what I'm tryna say is that you gotta defend yourself, seriously. Don't let those bastards hurt or you know, bully you. Anyways, it wasn't a big deal.

So tonight, we'll see if we can see the MOON. Haha, so, my Sunday, so far, is as crappy as the previous one, or maybe worse. I did nothing, honestly. It's like everytime I open my homework (using Microsoft word), I don't feel like continuing the work. Aihh. *Stabs self*. Helpp. T-T

*Sighhs*.

I spent the whole morning cleaning up my computer. Scanned everything with AVG. Everything was virus-free. (Phew). And umm, compressed all the files. Changed my cursor, as well as, my background/wallpaper. It looks great now. I'm satisfied, except for the fact that my Microsoft isn't working well. (Long story behind, malas ku cerita).

MMkay.

I'ma sign out now, nothing much to say.

<3.

No comments: