
I stopped reading story books,
'Cause they make me think.
Think so much that I can't fall asleep,
And for that,
I have to stay awake for an hour or more.
I stopped going to the cinema,
'Cause movies make me tired.
Tired of all the stories.
Stories that end happily.
I stopped gossiping,
'Cause it makes me sick.
I stopped chatting hyperly,
Like I used to,
'Cause it's just so useless.
Thinking that I'm not hyper at all in real life.
I may be childish.
I don't know.
I may sound like I've lost my brain.
I don't know.
I may be emotional.
I don't know.
I'll let you decide.
But the thing I haven't stopped is,
Listening to music.
It keeps me alive,
Like how I've mentioned in my previous post(s).
And lastly,
'The love',
Will never end.
Hmm..
Ge-night,
Wein.
'Cause they make me think.
Think so much that I can't fall asleep,
And for that,
I have to stay awake for an hour or more.
I stopped going to the cinema,
'Cause movies make me tired.
Tired of all the stories.
Stories that end happily.
I stopped gossiping,
'Cause it makes me sick.
I stopped chatting hyperly,
Like I used to,
'Cause it's just so useless.
Thinking that I'm not hyper at all in real life.
I may be childish.
I don't know.
I may sound like I've lost my brain.
I don't know.
I may be emotional.
I don't know.
I'll let you decide.
But the thing I haven't stopped is,
Listening to music.
It keeps me alive,
Like how I've mentioned in my previous post(s).
And lastly,
'The love',
Will never end.
Hmm..
Ge-night,
Wein.
No comments:
Post a Comment