Friday, July 11

eee

Okay. I'm feeling really SASAK right now. lolx-

Aiyeeee El! nice video. :\ I was just watching those videos in Youtube and I envy them so much. Oh gees. And now what, you're one of em. Aiyeee.

Right. No need to be jealous. :) I'm sure I can play a duet with you really soon.
(I'm dreaming out loud ~ ). Gees watever man. Ahaha.

Hm. I hope you guys have studied Geo already for tomorrow. Well tell you what. I have not. But I will though, at night. So no worries. :P

I've got a feeling that tomorrow's not gonna be an average day 'cause if you read this:

GEMINI - 12th July.

Pay close attention to your emotinal state today -- there is an AWFUL LOT going on that you can't ignore for long without some serious backlash! Your mental state is also just right for self-reflection.

Hais-hais.

K, that's it for today.

*El's link - http://eleana-everyday-life.blogspot.com

No comments: