Sunday, May 18

woot.

One more day left (My Mid Year Exam waa)! Whoa I can't believe it. Yeahaa. :P

Maple screenshots again.



UndiePatrol! They are cool.


That's how we celebrate Maple's 3rd Aniversary. We usually take like half an hour to kill the gigantic cake. It's worth it for those who did the most damage because the cake drops maple items (i.e. Maple Bows, Maple Crossbows, Maple Soul Spear) What's interesting (NOT!) about it is that only those who did the most damage can pick the drops. Yeah that's how it works.

I LMPQ-ed (Ludibrium Maze Party Quest) for almost 2 days straight. But surprisingly I just level'd once only. Man, I so desperately wanna get 3rd job. Oh well.

OK. Time to get off the computer. It's already 5.30PM and I still have not studied for my computer exam tomorrow. I kind of wasted my whole day mapling. Yeh good job. Anyways, wish me good luck. :]

No comments: