Thursday, March 13

What you want.

People's been asking me the exact same question over and over again. I know you know what it is. "Why are you here?" I mean, "Why am I outta express class?". So I'll just make it clear and simple.

My reason: I was tired of all the must-hand-in-tomorrow homework. Yeah totally exhausted. And ughh, I just wanted to breathe. There was no time for me to stop. I know this task sounded pretty easy for you guys. But .. just not for me. Sigh .. I don't know. I just felt the pressure when I fell ill last Saturday. =\

I was seriously ill and homework were just piling up. Yeah gees, I failed to get them done in time and it was then when I decided to really drop this whole crap.

Ahh. So freedom now? Yup yup. ^^

Enjoying life right now? Yup!

Happy? Eeer not really.

Sigh, they don't understand that I need some time to face my Form 2 classmates. Ohh and make sure you get this point, I left Express class myself.



Zzz, I just feel incomplete. Idk why.

No comments: