Saturday, March 1

shi wo xiang tai duo.

They drive me crazy. I suck, that's what I know. They don't appreciate me. So what is up with me today? Emo? nah. That's what life is all about, isn't it? So why am I blaming myself? Fudgee. I thought they are the ones who are supposed to make me happy when I'm down. But yeah. Oppositely, they always make me cry. They spoilt my perfect good mood either. Geesus spoilers. Wtf huh. What's going on with me? Even her, the one, who has hurt me from the beginning till now. Hah. All these craps. I wish I could just dump them to the rubbish bin. She always tells me to stay as positive as possible. But it turned out that she was the one who's always NE-GA-TIVE. Wtf's wrong with her? Between me and her, and that freako moody girl. Sick. That's the word, SICK.

Yeah. They don't need me. They don't. They don't. I fail.


Words from my heart:
You know I always treat you as the best of the best friend don't you? So why? Why don't you understand? Don't apologise please. Okay so I know. You've done nothing wrong but it was me. Yeah me. I'm the one who made it worse. Huh?! .. =\
But there's one thing I'm very sure of, I love you Yue.

No comments: