Saturday, February 16

Oh horrible terrible vegetable !

11.30
Hands started to tremble and heartbeats were beating faster and faster. As the bell rang, Teacher Hamimi wished us goodluck as she knew we were going to have History test after her 1-hour lesson. Everyone took out their notes and tried to re-memorise or should I say to stuff notes permanently into their minds as quickly as possible. As she walked out the door, I could hear whispers. everyone went - >:\, : or D:< Ok whatever.

As our teacher entered the class, the noises grew louder. I could feel my hasty heartbeats & hurriedly stuffed all my notes and books into my Adidas bag and threw the files on the floor.

A minute had just passed. She gave out the test papers, one by one, row by row. Everyone, except me, immediately turned to the last page. I didn't want to know the questions cause I knew it would affect my positive mood. I knew something wasn't right. I just knew it. After half an hour later, the bell rang again. And I was finally on the last page.

Section C:
It read:

i. Imaginative essay - Imagine yourself as ... 'The Strait Settlements'.
ii. The British Residential.

I am dead meat, I told myself. I was panic. Yes, obviously, I didn't target those essays. I told myself to calm down as how my sis taught me. I scribbled my points on a piece of paper. Hands were frozen ; drops of sweats were running from my forehead to cheeks.

What I could say is, I learned a lesson - not to study in the last minute. But haha. You think I learned that lesson? Nuh-uh. I'm still blogging here and yeah. I am having IRK test on Monday. God. I hate myself for not changing that bad habit.

No comments: