Today's been really horrible. Ughh. I have no idea how to explain my problems.
So first. I .. failed to get over him. Uhm man. Not gonna talk about that. =\ So another reason for having such a horrible day is because that a friend of mine is suffering from love. It's been really tough to her. Really really tough. I can understand. I don't wanna share it here though. Respect other's privacy of course. So I, um as her friend, can't do anything because I think I'll just it worse. Oh my god. -Scratches my head- I really feel terrible. I wanna cry. ><;
Lend me your shoulder. Please. Ah god. I wanna talk to her now. Should I call her? But what if she's asleep? Sigh, one thing I know is that she's crying. Argh, Goddayum. Is her boyfriend doing the right thing? .. To make her suffer like that? And end it like that? If I know who that b-tch is, I'm gonna slap her. Hardly in her face. Cus she is very childish. Yes she is, very very. I know I shouldn't have disturbed the couple. But grr. That b-tch deserves a lesson. Poofs!
Fan nao ah fan nao.
Ah, I forgot to mention this. I, chian wein, love to face challenges. Ones that are way more challenging than those I've mentioned above. Tehee. [: I'm ready for more. I guess that's my one and only positive thought. Oh poofs ~
Alright, it's bed time. Let's get ready for the colourful day, hopefully. Goodnight readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment